Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Big move



Yesterday I had a critique in one of the etsy forums. They told me it might be a good idea to have my user name match my shop name. In order to do that you need to open a new shop and transfer everything from the first shop to the new one. Also you loose all your convos and sadly all your harts. I spent a good 3 hours moving and setting up again. Whew! I think it will be worth it though. Having a matching user name and shop name will make things less confusing for my customers and my name will be easier to remember. My new shop is named A rabbit girl.
You can link to it from here with the etsy link to the right of this page.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found you in the blog forum at etsy, so glad I did great work:)

kalien68 said...

Hi Leigh. Thank you for the nice comments.

k

: )