Monday, March 3, 2008

O.k. so I did some more on this after I said I would not. I could not get motivated until late this afternoon to paint. I did do some painting just not as much as I wanted to. I feel like I should do some more before going to bed but its not always a good idea to paint when I am unmotivated to do it. Thats when I make most of my mistakes. The ones I can't fix because I painted them with a dark color. Once I get to a point where I really like what I am working on then its o.k. to paint when I don't want to. It may be hat I killed my last painting so this one I am hesitating a little more on than the others I have finished. Once this ones finished I will be done with the painting part and then I will just have to do some borders on them and touch ups. Then I will be ready to ship them out. I think there will only be 6 total but 6 is better than 5 and so on. 

No comments: